We are pleased that you are interested in a listing on www.servent.lu.
As a provider of a location, service, or activity for the event industry, you have the opportunity to present yourself professionally to the target group, the event organizers, on our supraregional event portal.
You can make the listings directly online by opening an appropriate user account and clicking on “Create listing”.
It is particularly important to us to keep the quality of SERVENT high in the future and to provide our customers and users with an efficient and applicable work tool to simplify event organization.
For you as a provider, we do everything we can to offer you an attractive platform on which you can present your services.
To ensure this, we ask you to read and adhere to the following guidelines:
• Please record all content and categories truthfully.
• Your location, service or activity must be in Luxembourg or in a foreign country close to the border (Belgium, Germany, France).
• Your listing must include services for events.
• To be accepted by SERVENT, your listing must offer added value for the event industry. The SERVENT team decides which listings are included.
• Please only use your own content and images for which you have the copyright or the permission of the author. Use only meaningful images without advertising elements or high-quality lettering. A size of around 2048 x 1366 pixels is at least advantageous for the header image.
• Describe your offer as completely as possible; this will make the search easier for the organizers.
• Keep your information up to date and update your listing regularly.
All information is checked by the SERVENT team prior to activation. If the mentioned guidelines are not complied with, we reserve the right to adapt incorrect information or reject listings. The SERVENT team will regularly carry out quality and topicality checks and can remove inactive listings from the offer for quality reasons. We will of course inform you in all cases.
Important information: Languages on SERVENT
The main language of this website is English.
However, Luxemburg and the greater Region being international, we decided to make a translation into French and German available for a better user experience.
You can add your listing in your preferred language and we take care of the translation. However, once the listing is approved and online, changes can be made by yourself in the English version only. If you wish to change something in French or German, please send us a message through the contact form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org